At the 2018 Eat Y’all Chef Camp at Two Brooks Farm, chefs from Mississippi and Louisiana stayed on an eco-grown rice farm in the Mississippi Delta to learn about this innovative and healthy method of rice farming, observed rice harvest, toured the rice milling operation and enjoyed a Simmons Catfish fish fry as well as collaborative supper featuring local ingredients including – of course – creative rice dishes prepared with a variety of Two Brooks Farm rices.
After supper, attendees joined Eat Y’all founder and podcast host, Andy Chapman on the farm lodge’s front porch to record an entire season of the Eat Y’all Podcast. In this season, you’ll hear from a variety of chefs who attended the Eat Y’all Chef Camp as well as the visionary behind Two Brooks Farm: rice producer Mike Wagner.
Season 3 of the Eat Y’all Podcast was hosted and produced by Andy Chapman, Founder and Chief Relationship Officer at Eat Y’all.
Guests featured on Season 3 include:
- Dominique Patton, Account Executive at Gulf Coast Produce Distributors, Inc. in Biloxi, MS
- Jay Ducote, Founding Father at Gov’t Taco in Baton Rouge, LA
- John Cartwright, Executive Chef at Rivertown Coffee in Florence, AL
- Josh Quick, Executive Chef at Odette in Florence, AL
- Mike Wagner, Owner at Two Brooks Farm in Sumner, MS
- Milton Joachim, Executive Chef at Charred: a Steak & Oyster Bar in Ocean Springs, MS
- Robbie Nicolaisen, Executive Chef at The Hound in Auburn, AL
- Ryan Cassell, Executive Chef at Fenian’s Pub in Jackson, MS
Producers featured in Season 3 include:
Photo Credit: Andy or Marianna Chapman