As we think towards Kentucky Derby Week, Mother’s Day weekend and Graduation Parties, Eat Jackson’s resident cocktail expert, Mitchell Earrey has concocted a Sangria Mix that will please your crowds—and make bartending your parties beyond easy for you!
Please note, this recipe is for a pitcher of White Sangria and will serve approximately 14. We recommend preparing and serving this in a clear gallon pitcher.
White Sangria Mix (Pitcher Recipe)
- 1 bottle of Walker’s White Sangria Mix
- 1 750-mL bottle of white table wine
- 1 liter of soda water or ginger ale
- 2 oz. triple sec or orange liqueur
- 4 oz. white rum or brandy (optional)
- Plenty of ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in a large container and stir well.
- Just before serving, fill wine glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour over ice into wine glass.
- Garnish with slices of your favorite citrus.
The Walker’s line of cocktail mixers is made in small batches from all-natural ingredients, fresh purées and fresh juices with no added preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors. At Livingston Cellars, we feature a wide variety of gourmet cocktail mixers as well as an expansive selection of fine wines and premium spirits including the Walker’s line of cocktail mixers.
Livingston Cellars is nestled in The Town of Livingston and you can reach them by phone at 601.879.3671 or on the web at livingstoncellarsms.com.